Saturday, June 6, 2009

Perhaps Love

.i can't remember exactly when it was
.that my mind began to fill up with thoughts of u
.if all began with just one or two thoughts
.but as each day went by, there're more and i am confused
.i keep telling u that it's nothing important
.but even that feels awkward
.is this love ? do u feel the same ?
.my heart keeps telling me that i'm in love with u
.my heart is shouting to the world that i'm in love with u
.why have i only heard it now
.the voice keeps telling me that i have finally found love
.i want to tell u how i feel
.but, u can probably feel the way i feel
.i am already a part of u as u are a part of me
.we may have already become a part of each other
.when i think back
.there're so many moments
.when i felt my heart was about to burst
.it's a little late, but i'll try my best
.i want to be with u
.i only want us to share good memories
.please don't leave me
.i don't want us to be apart, even for a moment
.coz, i love u so much
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment